positives about Obama

i support him i like his speaking skills and i think he is a great choice to fix the US but can anyone tell me any positives about him ? i mean without sayinng OMG he is so sexy and bull like that ? i have yet to meet someone that is an Obama supporter that can all i hear is how sexy he is . is that it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• His core set of values includes improving the country, he really cares about the people. He is extremely smart. He is skilled at rallying the country together to achieve goals. He had the guts to take on the country in the midst of two wars and a falling economy. He closed Gitmo.

He is an involved and caring husband and father. I think his vision is unique and unlike anything else we've had for leadership in this country. He is committed to improving the environment. He values our civil rights. He is a respected Constitutional scholar. I could go on and on, but I'm sure I wont change anyone's mind.

I think it's a little silly to take comments about his personal appearance and try to paint everyone that voted for him as a squealing teenager at a rock concert. I would have voted for him no matter what he looked like.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well with those big a$$ dumbo ears he carries around he could possibly hone in on what the terrorists are up to.Although I get the feeling he'd rather use them to hone in on what Rush Limbauh is saying about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• HMM the greatest thing about Obama is that we can vote him out in 2012
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Something positive, he positively sucks.
    Anonymous

• He has displayed Accountability... err no He is given us Responsibility... Err nope .He and his administration have been Transparent... oopps. not that one either. He brings with him Professional, Military, and Executive Experience... Dern. scratch that...

He has good posture, wears nice shoes, and can manage a teleprompter like no ones business...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Why did he make such a bad joke anout the special Olympics? He needs to think out his words more. Also I think he belongs in the White House doing the work not Jay Leno.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• His best joke was when he made fun of himself about getting a dog as a campaign promise????lol like it is a lie too.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• See? You want positive answers, and look at what you get. Some of these are the same people that called me out for being negative on another question. Conservative principles at work.

Here's a positive. He has a brain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wish he'd use it already
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Tnmomofive, lol.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 10:47 AM on Mar. 20, 2009