Pregnant with iud?

i have mirana, and have my period every two weeks until now.
ive had it in for almost 4 months.
my period is 3 days late, ive been having extreme nausea, and headaches.
do you think its Possible i could be pregnant?
please dont be rude.
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Very possible. My cousin just got pregnant on Mirena. It has moved and was out of place so therefore ineffective. I would first take a test. If negative then give it a couple days. If still nto period, test again and then make a OB appt. You would want to find out ASAP because you should have the IUD removed right away. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• oh and every time i stand up i get real dizzy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• any more advice?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It is very possible! I had an iud put in after I had my daughter and thought I was fine. However I ended up pregnant. I ended up having a miscarriage and thought nothing of it, until the next time it happened. After that I saw my doctor and they found that it had come out a bit. Nothing noticeable without an exam. Thankfully I figured it out because it can lead to all kinds of complications, for you or your baby. I would see your doctor, while those are signs of pregnancy they are also signs of side effects that could be due to your body not responding to the iud.
    anismami

Answer by anismami at 1:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009