Has anyone seen the updated prison photo of Charles Manson?

What a sad, pathetic waste of a man. Hard to believe he had/has a cult following and was influential in the deaths of some wonderful, promising people.

threeisenuff

Asked by threeisenuff at 10:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• post it :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• no i havent i honestly didnt know he was still living lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No I haven't.He is a nut case no doubt about that.I remember a long time ago watching Charlie Rose interveiw him and another time Geraldo.He somehow managed to control peoples mind though like you say.Most were young and troubled minds.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I was shocked when I saw it. I know he is a disgusting man but his story is very interesting so I read the book and watched a couple of movies about him. So to see him so old and that his eyes have finally lost that crazy energy was a shock. I think he will probably die soon.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Maybe that was the demon possesion had been released from his body....I swear if ever there was a case of true demon posession that may be it....although I thinkt he same of others too like Hitler.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow, I cant believe how he looks now. He looks so different than his crazed pictures before. Older. But still looking at him you can see the face of evil. However I agree with trippyhippy, as sick and disgusting he is I am interested in learning more about and how he got that way and how he was able to control and munipliate people.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I thought he looked shocking, but hey... everyone gets old.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i still think he looks crazy
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:57 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I saw it, definitely caught my attention, it did seem the "crazy" was out of his eyes. It oddly reminded me of those last pics of Saddam Hussein, I don't know why.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I saw it. He looks so different. A friend of mine named his son after him. Charlie.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 20, 2009