I'm soo fed up with thiss! :(

I've been having trouble with my boyfriend lately and him spending all the money.
I am 36 weeks pregnant and my bf is constantly working out of town in camps. Everything was fine up until I realized how much of a bad money saver he really is! When he left he had $3000.00 in his savings for the baby and now he has $900.00. He totally spent all the money on himself! The baby is coming in a matter of weeks and he is STILL putting his needs first. He always wants to buy new clothes for himself and I but I always tell him that I dont need clothes and continue on with the baby shopping. This is my first pregnancy and I don't think he see's how important this really is for me, how can I make him understand? He is coming home today, so I will be able to do something about it but how? I'm so distraut, I didn't even sleep yet and it's 7am. I'm so worried about the baby and afraid I won't be ready when it comes. I cannot stop tearing up

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, see this is what happens. When a women becomes pregnant, she automatically grows up and thinks about this new life. The man, not so much. It takes a whole lot more to change a man. Just sit him down and have a long discussion about the baby. If he's not ready to fully support a child, then you all need to think about different arrangements. A baby ALWAYS comes first.

Working retail, I was always amazed by this.. Some people came in with dirty kids not even wearing shoes... but they always chose to buy shoes for themselves. NEVER and I mean NEVER did I EVER see a Mexican person do this.... With them, the children are ALWAYS first. I was so impressed by this fact. I wish everyone could see this and learn from them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• sorry, pray and get married he is still a boy.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:23 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• He does not see himself as a man yet. He is selfish like a two year old.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• let this be a lesson. When he has money YOU take it and put it up or go buy what you need immediately before he spends it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009