how do I get my 2 year old to use the potty when where in town?

how do I get my 2 year old to use the potty when where in town?every time we go to the bathroom she just cry's in till I take her off. I just do not know want to do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is she sacred of the self flushing ones? I have to stand there and put my hand over the sensor for my dd to go cause she hates it when it flushes when she is on it. The public toilets are so much louder and more powerful.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There are little, folding adaptors you can put in your bag that make the seat smaller.
    There are also little folding pottys you can put in your bag that you can take with you, set up in the bathroom stall, and let her use.

If she is gets scared of the self-flushing toilets, keep some post-it notes in your bag. Simply put one over the sensor and then you have both hands free to help her and don't have to worry about the toilet flushing under her.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009