acne

When i was like 12-13 i had trouble with acne and i started drinking more water and washing my face and it went away. For years i had nearly perfect skin...then i got pregnant. A sure sign for methat i was pregnant was my face was breaking out in weird places. I thought once i got into my 2nd or 3rd trimester it would go away. I was wayyyy wrong. My daughter is 9 mos old and i cant get my face to clear up! I wash my face twice a day (sometimes i miss one though) i dont have the money for a facial or expensive products but i dont know what else to do can anyone help??? Also its getting really dry but still oily, how does that work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Girl, get yourself some ProActive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Get some tea tree oil, and use it with a little olive oil to pull out the impurities.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:44 AM on Mar. 20, 2009

• tea tree oil ,google it
    2mothershelpers

• PROACTIVE HAS A SPECIAL WHERE YOU PAY ONLY 19.99 FOR A 30 DAY SUPPLY. THE PRODUCT IS AWESOME. AND I GUARANTEE YOU LIKE WHAT HAPPENS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• mary kay acne treatment gel $7 works like a charm
    get 25 % off your 1st order
    sshaw07@marykay.com
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Lavender soap works best for me. I used to use Noxema until it became too expensive. Go on Ebay and look for Goats Milk soap with Lavender in it. It works like a dream for me.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 1:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• LISTEN!! Go to walmart get some witch hazel and wash your face with it 2 times a day. Go to a cosmetic store such as Bon-ton, Kohl's etc and ask for samples of the facial lotions that you like. When you run out then get more. That what I do from Kohl's and I love the Blue Algae and Pomegranate lotions.

Anonymous

• Avon's Clearskin products are awesome. I break out easily and my skin usually dries out with acne medication too but it doesn't with these products and they're about half the price of the stuff you'd find at Walmart! You should try them out www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too. The immediate Response Spot Treatment is a must and wash with the Immediate Response Cleanser. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I don't know what to tell you really, but with Proactive, I sent it back and got my money back, it didn't work for me at all.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Tea tree oil like a previous poster said. It seems expensive but it lasts FOREVER!

Don't even try the Proactive, it is such a waste of money and to get that $19.95 deal you have to sign up for the monthly shipments (at $40.00 a month!). They are a huge hassle to cancel too. I kept calling and writing and telling them their product was junk and to stop sending it to me and charging me for it... yeah, I got 3 more shipments before my patience wore out, I called again and had to threaten to get a lawyer before they FINALLY stopped sending the packages. THEN I had to call again and threaten a lawyer AGAIN to get them to refund my money (I had been sending the packages back to them). All that and my acne was still horrible. I use tea tree oil now, at night before I go to bed. It works SO much better than anything I have ever used.

Oh, Avon is good too but it can be a bit pricy. I used the Avon stuff as a teenager.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2009