OVEN CLEANING

I am going to spray down my oven with easy off because it needs a good cleaning. When i get ready to scrub, should i use an sos pad? It has got some pretty burnt on stuff in the bottom, and it is going to take some elbow greas, but i wasn't sure if i should use an sos pad, a scrubby pad, or what i should use to scrub with? Any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• An SOS pad should be fine. It'll probably help clean the burnt stuff off it. Thank god for my self cleaning oven, I haven't cleaned an oven in years.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• What does it say on the oven cleaner package? I'd be afraid of an SOS pad scratching the surface and making it even harder to clean the oven in the future.

Answer by Bmat at 12:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Scour off by shaklee (I am not a rep for the company, but I know you can find them here) is AWESOME... it is not smelly and toxic AND it works better then easy off.
    Anonymous