Is anyone a student of Penn Foster College??

I have been seeing commercials for Penn Foster College on tv and was really curious about it. I have 1 year of college done but then I had my daughter and then my husband deployed and I moved back in with my parents for a year, so I have taken some time off from school. Crazy Crazy. But, I would love to do the on-line school, it would be so convenient for being a military wife and moving around all the time, so I wouldn't be able to stay in one school for too long because we might move and I could do it at night while my daughter is asleep. I want my associate degree in early childhood eduation and they offer that with penn foster. Just wondering if anyone can give me some info. on how it is there! Thanks!

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i go to UNLV but my husband does the University of Phoenix . he likes it , and it is online.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009