Obama's Funny Math???

Obama's budget planned for $7 trillion in cumulative deficits over the next 10 years... The Congressional Budget Office announced the deficits at $1.6 TRILLION HIGHER than the Obama Administration Projected.

Is this another example of an Inexperienced President attempting to run our nation?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-obama-budget20-2009mar20,0,1486768.story

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Who comes up with these amounts of money...... is there really such thing as a trillion dollars? LOL or do they just pull big numbers out of their ass?
    Anonymous

• No! This is him trying to fix the freaking mess the previous president left him to deal with!
    Anonymous

• How do you fix out of control spending with more out of control spending anon 12:10?
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Great Question momjoy1027!!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wish I could closes my eyes like dorthy click my heels and instead of "there's no place like home" ........."There is no big spending socialist big government bringer in the WH"
    Anonymous

• wish I could closes my eyes like dorthy click my heels and instead of "there's no place like home" ........."There is no big spending socialist big government bringer in the WH" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesnt work, he is still there.

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• "Is there such a thing as a trillion dollars?" Good point. And up until Wednesday, there pretty much was NOT - all the trillions were just blinking numbers in bank computers. However, while we were being royally distracted by the circus show about AIG bonuses, the Federal Reserve quietly printed up a trillion. No discussion, no news coverage.

2 points.
    We are clear that the Federal Reserve is a private company - right?
    And we are aware that when more slips of paper with $100 inked on them start moving around the economy it forces inflation.

THIS much money risks runaway inflation ... as in a loaf of bread costs $3 this week and $11 next week and ...
    The Federal Reserve is hoping that they can create more spending (to get the economy-engine running again) with this money .... and gambling that the engine will start running quickly enough that runaway inflation can be controlled.

Big numbers = big problems.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I know I can dream well for now because the american dream is about to go bye bye.
    Anonymous

• The second Carter only WORSE
    Anonymous

• of course it is an inexperienced President! Anyone who enters office for the first time in an inexperienced President. IE- they have had no previous experience being President...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 12:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009