Any North Carolina Moms!!!

I been on this site for awhile i cant find any moms that live in NC i am 22 yr of age looking for other mom's who live in the Raleigh,Durham,Greenville,Wilson sort of close to Raleigh looking for someone to hang with dont really have friends. Looking to find friends if you a hater plzzzz dont respond dont got time for that.

momtobe4102009

Asked by momtobe4102009 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live near the NC line in Clover,SC. That's a good bit away from the area you're in but I thought I'd say hello anyways! Have a great weekend!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Okay, I'm not from NC by any means, Texas actually lol, but I just watned to say that you live where my FAV WWE Superstars live!! Sorry, just reading through questions and saw yours! They live in Raleigh/Cameron, lol.
    Anyway, sorry to bug!
    Ñ„
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 12:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My sister lives there, ummm Elizabeth City I think... Anywhere near you?
    Anonymous