March Madness - Do you get excited about NCAA basketball tourny?

My family loves this time of year. We watch both men's and women's tournaments and compete with each other by filling out our brackets.

Anyone else's family like to do this?

Dyndudes

Asked by Dyndudes at 12:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah! My husband took the day off and just left to the store for snacks and beer! We Love it. It's exciting and the games are fun to watch.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes we love it lol I cant remember who it was but the game that had 6 overtimes was exciting lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• mamaada......

I'll be right over, call your hubby and have him pick up some extras for me!......LOL
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My husband LOVES it but I would rather be on the computer or play with the kids.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I love football, but I HATE basketball. There was no CSI or Eleventh Hour this week. :( However, if hubby wants to watch it, that's okay, because I have Netflix and a computer that plays DVDs. I watched two episodes of Babylon 5 last night after my little one went to bed. I can handle this for a few weeks.
    Katze

Answer by Katze at 12:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• NO, I'm sorry but I went to turn on the TV thinking I could watch my show and be miserable with my migraine and there was this FINAL FOUR CRAP ON... Sorry, I just don't see any reason for that to be on local Network TV, can't they make it a PPV or something for those of us who don't watch sports?! Please don't bash, I already feel like my head was ran over by a train...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009