Lipton Green Tea with Citrus.

Has anyone else tried this or drink this daily? I am a big soda drinker and I am trying to find something to substitute my soda with. I really like the flavor of this but unless you go with a plain green tea it has calories. I drink water when I don't drink this and I want something that will have some good flavor not just a bland tastless unflavored tea. So anyone lose weight or anything with this tea? If not any suggestions to something that tastes good but that is healthier?

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 12:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Instead of drinking boring water or sodas (which i hardly ever drink anyway), I make a big pitcher of a lemongrass green tea, keep it in the fridge, and drink it throughout the day. it's definitely helped me lose weight and feel better. I've also been drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before each meal.. it's a natural appetite suppresant.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I drink the diet green tea citrus,or the diet mixed berry,no calories. I also buy the wal-mart brand of crystal lite/ I like the grape,the packs you mix in a bottle of water. I also make my own pitcher of tea just leave it unsweeted,and when I fix me a glass just put 3 packets of equal ( wal-mart brand) ,just a few.I keep something close by to drink.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009