my bad

i just got this email from your life saying someone is looking for you.well it also brought up all the people i was looking for.ya my neighbor who im having a real hard time name poped up(that i was looking for her)my thought is if her name poped up she probly the same email.i feel horrible.in this case i know i was wrong.she will never say anything to me.but she will going around the neighbor hood and tell everyone i was stalking her.shes done this before.i really do feel bad and i think this is going to make a bad situation worse.i dont want to apologize in case she didnt get the email and ive tried to apologize before and she didnt listen.she never apologized for things she has done.any way no bashing please i really know i was wrong i just dont know what to do...my stupid

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Just pretend you dont know wtf she is talking about if she brings it up lol
    Anonymous

• good idea>>>
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I dont understand the this post at all
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• umm ya what scaredmommy08 said lol
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 1:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I put in names all the time just to see what comes up. Putting in a neighbor's name or friend's name isn't unusual. If something gets said just say you put in lots of names, even your own, to see what the site had. I won't sweat the small stuff. If she thinks you are stalking her then she's paranoid and should be avoided anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ya thats what i did.i randomly put names in to see what happens.i know my ex husband of 26 yrs ago looked me up.no big deal. i ve now been married for 26 yrs and if he wants to know where i am well.its open info anyway.
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009