Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do when...

your breast start to leak like what do you use...because i know there's some kind of like ointment

Answer Question

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 12:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • you generally don't need an ointment for leaking. but to prevent chaffing you can get lansinoh cream. It helps a lot. I love the stuff when I was nursing.

    To help with leaking, if it's bad, get nursing pads. :)

    Answer by celticreverie at 12:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

  • you dont always leak lol . but pads are just fine you dotn use anything really unless you are getting dry nipples . just get some pads if you start to leak bad.

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

  • Boob pads are what my family told me to get, I'm still debating on when I wanna get them though. I'm a procratinater, really bad! lol.

    Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

  • nursing pads and when im nursing i love that ointment to:)

    Answer by Lacrisha at 1:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.