what is the most that you have spent on your kids

i have 2 daughters and sometimes i have no problem with splurging who else sometimes feels the need to splurge on your kids or yourself ?..........one time i bought a $300.oo juicy couture coat for my daughter and i dont regret one penny i paid for it ...... what did you buy , who did you buy it for and how much ?

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I felt like I splurged when I bought her a DS for the car...Im not one to buy big ticket items that she will outgrow. I bought her a trampoline for the backyard does that count?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I dont really make large purchases for my son just for the fun of it. Christmas and birthdays I usually spend $100-$150 on him. Other than that he gets small things pretty frequently. I probably spend $10-30 a month on movies, books, toys, clothes or other smaller things. If had $300 to blow on my son I'd totally do it though! lol.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My husband got angry because i spent almost $2,000 on christmas for our two year old . Oh well. he deserves it!
    Anonymous

• I would splurg if my DH would not freak out. I think the most expense thing that I bought for my daughter was 350.00 on a ride on jeep. My considering it was on clearance from 500.00 I consider that a deal more than a splurge. LOL
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 1:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow i've never even bought myself a clothing item (or anything besides my computer..) that cost more then that! That is insane....
    Anonymous

• A $350 baseball bat for my son.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 1:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I like to bargain hunt. I'd rather buy tons of stuff for my daughter, rather than one item. Honestly, splurging for me is like buying a movie when it first comes out, or going to a nicer restaurant. I guess I'm cheap.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Oh,I am constantly in the toy aisle looking for stuff to buy my boys. I could not even begin to tell you how much I've spent on them already and they are only 3 years old and 4 months old.LOLI go nuts when they clearance kids clothes at Wal-Mart too.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I spend 500$ a kid on christmas, there 3 and 18 months. Just spent 150$ on each one for summer toys and clothes. Thats pretty much the only time we spend big money is during seasonal changes and holidays.
    yannaboozmommi

Answer by yannaboozmommi at 1:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i spent close to $375 for my daughters trampoline..another $350 for a wii for her..but i would never spend that much on clothing..ive never even done that for me before!! plus shes only 4..so she would grow outta it in no time..so..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009