What diaper rash cream do you think works best?

I have tried A&D and Desitin so far. I just ordered butt paste.

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• vasaline
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:56 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Aquaphor by Eucerin - it cleared up every skin irritation my daughter ever had - even diaper rash
    tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 12:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I only use the butt paste. My oldest has the worst diaper rash and it was the only thing that worked.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 12:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Bag Balm
    Anonymous

• bag balm
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• balmex , my dd gets diaper rash sometimes and if i use desitin she screams bloody murder and i have to wipe it off.....but balmex works best for her
    Anonymous

• penatin
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• None of them heal rashes...they are barrier creams and only work to prevent...but don't fully prevent.

Use the barrier creams and frequent changes are the best bet. When you do see break out, start soaks in water and baking soda (bath with no soap), stop using wipes and use wash clothes with warm water.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• We use the cheapest stuff on the shelf. The last time we went it was Johnson & Johnson. Whatever we get seems to work, and if it's a particularly bad rash I'll mix a little Lanolin in with the rash cream and by the next diaper change it's usually completely gone.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Butt paste... my son gets welts when he gets diaper rash and its sooo bad during the summer (as soon as he hits 18 months he will start potty training) last summer I changed him every hour and a half when it was hot out and i let him free ball it so to speak and he still got rashes so bad! its so awful!
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 2:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009