any ideas on how to get pregent

I have been trying to get pregent since I was 18 an dnow I am 24. I have gone to the doctor and they can't find anything wrong. my husband is able to have kids because he has 2 one 5 and one 9. I am take care of the 5 yrs old and going to get the 9yr old . Is it wrong i want one of my own. PLEASE HELP me

Asked by troublemama at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop trying. The stress from trying can harm your chances more than you realize. Don't make sex a chore where you are trying to get pregnant. Take prenatal vitamins (yes even though you aren't pregnant) they will help tell your body that yes you are able to support a life. How is your weight compared to the weight chart? Being under weight even by just 10-15lbs can be enough to make your body not conceive.

Hope some of those things helped, I would write more but I got to go.

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ovulation tests and have sex every other day. It gives him the chance to get them going again ; )

Answer by jhj4ever at 1:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ovulation starts when you have a clear sticky discharge. This discharge happens when the egg is released it is a lining to pretect it as it settles into the lining of your uterus. if the egg isn't used you have a period

• test your cervical mucus, when it is stretchy and clear white it means you are most fertile. When it looks a little clumpy like cottage cheese it means you've just finished. Try sex every 2-3 days because of the sperm buildup. Even try on your period, I am thinking I did get pregnant this time on my period. Have you gone to a fertility or infertility doc. I had a HSG which is a xray of the uterus. That could have helped the opening of the tubes because within a month I got preg after a year of trying. Have you tried Clomid, that is a fertility med to help ovulate.

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I used an online fertility calender. Worked for us after 14 months of trying.

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Stop trying to get pregent, and relax , don't think about it, eat healthy and then try to get pregnant. The more stress you put on yourself the harder it will be to get pregnant.

Answer by busykids at 7:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Pregnant? Is that what you mean?