any ideas on how to get pregent

I have been trying to get pregent since I was 18 an dnow I am 24. I have gone to the doctor and they can't find anything wrong. my husband is able to have kids because he has 2 one 5 and one 9. I am take care of the 5 yrs old and going to get the 9yr old . Is it wrong i want one of my own. PLEASE HELP me

troublemama

Asked by troublemama at 12:57 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stop trying. The stress from trying can harm your chances more than you realize. Don't make sex a chore where you are trying to get pregnant. Take prenatal vitamins (yes even though you aren't pregnant) they will help tell your body that yes you are able to support a life. How is your weight compared to the weight chart? Being under weight even by just 10-15lbs can be enough to make your body not conceive.

Hope some of those things helped, I would write more but I got to go.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ovulation tests and have sex every other day. It gives him the chance to get them going again ; )
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 1:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ovulation starts when you have a clear sticky discharge. This discharge happens when the egg is released it is a lining to pretect it as it settles into the lining of your uterus. if the egg isn't used you have a period
    Anonymous

• test your cervical mucus, when it is stretchy and clear white it means you are most fertile. When it looks a little clumpy like cottage cheese it means you've just finished. Try sex every 2-3 days because of the sperm buildup. Even try on your period, I am thinking I did get pregnant this time on my period. Have you gone to a fertility or infertility doc. I had a HSG which is a xray of the uterus. That could have helped the opening of the tubes because within a month I got preg after a year of trying. Have you tried Clomid, that is a fertility med to help ovulate.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I used an online fertility calender. Worked for us after 14 months of trying.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Stop trying to get pregent, and relax , don't think about it, eat healthy and then try to get pregnant. The more stress you put on yourself the harder it will be to get pregnant.

busykids

Answer by busykids at 7:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Pregnant? Is that what you mean?
    Anonymous