odd question.

has anyone heard or been in this situation with being pregnant, my fiance and I were trying for over a year to get pregnant again. Nothing worked. I recently lost my grandmother in Dec and we were EXTREMELY close. Within a month, I was pregnant. Has anyone heard of getting pregnant right away after someone close dies. I have a friend that tried to get pregnant for years and a few weeks after her mother died, she got pregnant with daughter. Any advice.

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have once a life is lost its the beginning of another i remember when my doughter was born i went into labor and 8 am had her at 6 and then at 6:30 my dad died
    Anonymous

• ya my husbands grandmother died. i got pregnant 4 times, lost 3 but then this one she stuck and is hanging one im 34 weeks and 5days now .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have heard of that too! I'm not sure if it worked with me and my pregnancy but it happened with my family and friends. It's like you lose one, you gain one. Life works in very myterious ways. I love it! =]
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My husband and i were in that exact situation !!! All his mother wanted was to become a grandma and we tried so hard to get pregnant for over a year and a half !!!Finally we quit trying his mother passed away and a month later there i was pregnant!!!
    Anonymous

• did you get preg with a boy or girl.. Anon 1;07pm
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I never thought I would have anymore kids. I had two boys when my MIL passed away, then got pregnant 5 months after with a baby girl. She also, came to me in my dream, letting me know it was a girl.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• that is so amazing. I feel I am having a girl, it's like I keep dreaming of her. In Jan I actually prayed to her to help me get preg and that month was my period the last time. I am having some problems but so far the baby is here.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well it wasn't a person...but I got pregnant right after my dog that I had my whole life got put to sleep...She was one of my best friends :( (cheesy right?)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• What advice are you looking for?
    Anonymous

• i lost my grandmother in febuary 2008 and got pregnant that august and now due this may with a little girl its almost like her way of saying she will always be with me i am naming her

baylee lila-rose
    rose was the one flower that every spring my grandmother would look forward too see bloom and also the weird part is my due date was sipose too be may 16 but now they are saying i most likely will go a week early and that would be may 9th my grandma birthday if she was still with us would really love this too happen
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009