ugh...need a pick me up from fellow moms...

I started at 145 lbs now I'm almost 38 wks and I am weighing 181 lbs ugh!! I'm not caving to every craving, so I've also limited my caloric intake to 2000 a day (the doc said don't go any lower) is this a high amount of weight I feel awful cause my doc said it was extreme...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you are fine. averages yes are lower but you will find most women gain alot of weight . with my first i gained over 100 lbs . with this one so far only 23 1/2 . im 35 weeks tomorrow
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• dont worry when you have the baby you will lose the weight. it took me 9 months to lose 20 pounds i dont know if im going to help you or not by sharing this with you i hope i do i weghed 125to 130 and at the end of the pregnancy i weighed 180 and after the baby i lost like 10 15 pounds then in 9 months i lost 20 pounds and recently i have lost 10 pounds youll lose it if i havent totaly lost my weight is bcuz i cant stay away from food
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I started out at 145lbs and im now 185 lbs! I fell HUGE...with my first i started out at 123lbs and i got up to 170lbs so nothing to worry about!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• This was my way of thinking when I was prego--enjoy it--eat what you want because you're going to get fat anyways :) don't let it get to ya
    lesliegail22

Answer by lesliegail22 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Sweetie... you are FINE!!!! I went from 135 to 212 when I finally delivered!!!!! (I only had one baby, though they swore at my size I was having twins...lol) Pregnancy is different for everybody.. no one person in the same. Keep your head up!!!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 1:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No, it's okay! I started at 100pds and I'm up to 145pds now! I know it may seen like a HUGE number, but imagine..your carrying two of you now. Two = Twice the weight. Try to keep calm. Nothings going on unless you suspect something is wrong.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I went from 100 to 150.
    and i didn't care one bit. its called being PREGNANT. :)
    You are fine!!
    Anonymous

• You're fine! I went from 130 to 194 the day I delivered. I gained more than twice what they say you're supposed to. After the first 6 weeks most of it was gone, and after 3 months, all of it was. Enjoy your body! You are making a baby! You are supposed to revel in how your body feels, not feeling guilty.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well I am 5 feet tall and started out at 135ish and for the longest time i gained no weight, then i hit 25ish weeks and blew up I weigh 186 now and my doctor does not care, she says that as long as I feel ok then I should be alright! Good luck, alot of it is probably water weight, you should be able to get the wieght off moving around with a new baby!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009