is it normal to experience stomach growing larger than usual and pain when walking after sex?

when me and my husband have sex and only when we have sex, my stomach seems to get bigger than usual and tightens up really hard and when i try to walk, omg! it hurts. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably irritabilty(SP?) it can cause contractions . maybe take it easy on sex for a little while ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• orgasms cause contractions so yeah i would ease up on the sex part tell you can talk to your doc about this how far along are you
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 1:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Maybe lay down for a little bit before you get up and see if that helps. I am only 23 weeks and I'm pretty sure sex is causing me to have braxton hicks. Every time we have sex a little bit afterwards my tummy always tightens up a few times, and I don't orgasm every time, so its not necessarily orgasm.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Sex can do that. I've had that happen in all of my pregnancies. Baby seems to ball up right above my pubic bone while we are having sex and stays there for a while. It helps if you have sex while spooning or another position where there isn't added preasure on your belly.
    Anonymous