Do you know any free surveys!!! (FREE)?

tsk535

Asked by tsk535 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Once you enter you email or phone number for surveys, they call and send you a bunch of crap all the time. Don't do it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There are some but very few that don't actually take an investment. I have some of them on my website www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Seriously? YES! And NO they don’t call you or send you spam. Legitimate surveys are called “Group Studies” that’s why you can’t find them. You will ONLY receive questions like this: Are you male or female? Do you make more of the purchases in your home? Would you be willing to try our bra for 30 days? You can use your real email address because they will NOT spam you. But if you want to play it safe go to gmail.com and create an email address and check it daily. I promise you, you won’t be sorry. Click that link and signup for the first 3 and you will make our surveys TONIGHT!  http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/paid-survey

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• go to aspiringangel01 here and she will help you do the best surveys
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 9:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 12:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2009