do you let your dog or cat sleep in the bed with you?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pets

• I have a chihuahua and he sleeps in the bed with me and my husband. Most nights he tries to sleep in between us and he will bite my husband once he gets comfortable and he tries to move him.. LOL. It's adorable. well maybe not to him.
    derricksmommy09

Answer by derricksmommy09 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, I like it. :)

My son's cat climbs up under the blankets and puts his head on their pillow. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 1:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The cat stays in a separate room at night.

But the dogs stay in our room. Usually they sneak up into bed after we fall asleep. But when my husband isn't home, my black lab curls up in bed with me against my back. Occasionally our husky will curl up against my chest and i get trapped under the blankets. I start telling them to get up and they cuddle in closer, like they are saying o hush we are comfortable and i know you are too.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My Chloe is the only animal to have ever been allowed in our bed. That's due solely to the fact that DH is gone 6 nights at a time and I need some comfort at night! She gets under the covers, and curls up tight behind my knees.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My dog sleeps on my bed, but at the foot...we don't cuddle :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have two dogs, a Shih Tzu and a Basset. I allow my Shih Tzu to sleep on my bed, he's at the foot of my bed every night. He barks all night if he isn't on my bed. My Basset, however, is NOT allowed on my bed. I wouldn't mind if he sleep on my bed, but he sheds REALLY bad. I don't want a bed full of dog hair.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 3:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm Dogless now! But I do allow Cats to sleep in our Bed. Sometimes as many as 3 maybe! But my Main oldest Cat, Stinkie doesn't like the others! And They don't like her! But she Sleeps on her pillow by me! She walks over me & rips holes in my night gown & that Agravates me! But I Love her & tolerate it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my dogs used to sleep in my bed but since we got a 3rd we dont let them anymore. but my male used to sleep on my pillow under the covers with his front paws on top lol like a person and my female used to just curl up behind my legs and use my hip bones as pillows!! they are very unhappy now that they arent allowed and constantly try to sneak in!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Mine used to, but after I got married my hubby wasn't having it.
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Nope, my dogs have their own beds, and they are not allowed upstairs. Dh gets allergy shots, but to have the dog hair all around where he sleeps would just be too much and I don't want hair all over dd, guest room or the bathroom.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009