WHAT BRANDS OF BRAS ARE BEST AFTER BABY? PRETTY BRAS :)

K I NEED A LITTLE LIFT AS MOST MOTHERS TOO. BOOBS ARE A "SOFTER" AND SOME BRAS DONT KEEP THEM IN. (UNLESS I HAVE A TIGHT BRA UGH)

SO WHAT BRA REALLY DOES ALL THIS FOR YOU?

himnme

Asked by himnme at 1:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Parenting

• Well, for me, the best bras were the Playtex ones that weren't underwire. Before I had kids, I used to wear only underwire. But now I like the ones without and while most of them aren't the prettiest bras to wear, there are more new designs comming out all the time. Basically it's what feels most comfortable for you to wear. I know women that only wear underwire after having kids cause they say it holds them in better. It's just up to every woman on what she likes best.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 1:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009