Is there a meal that you always have the ingredients for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I always have the ingredients to make grilled chicken over salad and chicken fajitas.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It enver seems that way, It seems like i am always short one thing that is needed to complete the meal. Even something simple like a chilled cheese. I propably wouldn't have bread. Irritates the snot out of me.
    Anonymous

• I always have the ingredients to make spagetti, tacos, sloppy joes, and tuna casserole. I usually have the ingredients to make a lot of other meals, too, I try to keep my pantry as fully stocked as possible. And yet, it never fails that at least once a week, I will go to make something that I planned, and was positive I had all the ingredients for, and discover I am missing one vital ingredient. How does that happen? lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I always have rice and beans, can make meatloaf, pasta, I always have cream of mushroom/chicken soups, you can make a lot with those.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• spaghetti

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes, spaghetti. Sausage potato beer cheese soup. Minestrone. Pasta e fagioli.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I can always make
    spaghetti with meat and bread
    soup and grilled cheese
    homemade chicken pot pie
    homemade macn cheese
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 10:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2009