Fast Food

How old are your children and how many times a week do they eat fast food?

jspy72

Asked by jspy72 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Kids' Health

• My kids are 13, 5 & 1 and they eat fast food about 0 times a week. Since I made them watch Super Size Me, my 13 year old in particular is a bit wary about fast food. The french fry thing especially freaked him out.
    http://www.ab-core-and-stomach-exercises.com/supersize-me.html

runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 1:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• 10 months old and the closest she has gotten to fast food was some a couple french fries at a restaurant a week or so ago. And I plan on keeping it that way...we don't eat much fast food in my house, its a treat, and it will be for her too.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have a 9 & 5 year old, they eat Mcdonalds or BK once a week. Is that too much?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My son is two and eats fast food maybe once every two weeks.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My kids are 4 and 2 and they get fast food french fries once a week, just for them, Dh and I don't eat it....its so hard smelling it and not eating it though!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My son is three and we eat fast food maybe twice a month
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• our kids are 5, 4, and 2 1/2 and maybe a couple of times a month (if that at all). Although they only thing they eat that is bad is the chicken nuggets or the hamburger. They always get fruit or yogourt and diluted lemonade with their meals. Half the time they would prefer a fruit parfait over a kid meal lol. Our kids are very much healthy eaters...much more than momma and daddy lol
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• 8, 2, and 2. They get small fries and apple dippers from McDonalds every other week.
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 3:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My kids are 14, 9, 5, 3, and 19 mt old twins......they eat fast food about once every 2 months....if that. It is too expensive for our whole family to eat out. And they know that it is horrible for them, so they hardly even ask for it.....which makes it easy for me!! LOL
    theyareallmine

Answer by theyareallmine at 3:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My Daugher is Almost 2 And She Cant Really Eat At Fast Food Places, She is Allergic To Something They Use.
    But When She Gets It.. maybe Once A Month, But She Only Get A Plan Whopper From BK. Only Thing She Can Eat.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009