tanning salon/mystic tan

Do any of you go to a tanning salon? How often do you go? and have any of you tried the Mystic spray on tan? Did you like it or does it look too orangy/fake? I want to try it but i'm scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i love tanning its very relaxing IMO. But after my dd was born i tried the mystic tan and i actually really liked it. I only did it once and it worked fine for me but i heard those custom airbrush places are better. I wanted to do that but it was too much of a process and rules lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 2:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I go usually when im going on vacation, valentines day, special occasions I think its really relaxing and alot of people say its bad for you but so is smoking and drinking ya know! Ive tryed the spray on tan and I dont recommend it I turned orange and when it started coming off it got splotchy it was horrible!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2009