is it normal?

when i had my first ultrasound there was a whole baby head toes fingers even got the gender on my first...is that normal, my friend who just got pregnant, said that her first wasnt really like a full grown baby...i dont know. i was just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on how far along were you at your ultrasound. if you were 3 weeks along or 3 months?
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I didn't get my first until they told me the gender.
    Anonymous

• my first ultrasound was when I went in to confirm pregnancy at 3 weeks along- so all I was was a 'grain of rice'.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• First ultra sound is typically around 8 weeks and the baby is a little alien looking thing at that point. Maybe you're farther along than you think??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• With my first I had a trans-vaginal ultrasound at my first appt so I was about 6 weeks along and all you could see was the sac that confirmed I was pregnant. Then I had one at 20 weeks where you could see the baby.

The only ultrasounds I had with my other kids were after 24 weeks. I had 2 with my son at 26 weeks and 38 weeks. I only had one with each of my last kids at like 24 weeks and 29 weeks.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009