If I was to pull a plant out of the ground along with it's root and put in some water...would it grow?

Have you tried this?

Does anyone have a green thumb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• it might. It depends on what kind of plant it is. I would replant it in soil.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:00 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• my gram gives me flowers from her garden like that all the time, but after a while you have to put it back in the soil. unless its a pussy willow, that can stay in water....they get tall though
    Anonymous

• bamboo you can do this with, I'm not really sure what other plants you can.. I'm not a good gardener, even though my friend is, and tries to give me a lot of tips.. I never seem to be able to keep them alive. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2009