Do you feel like this sometimes?

Why does it feel like you've done so much today but nothing really got done.

Just the main stuff like the breakfast the cleaning after the pick ups and so on but yet the house still looks the same like no one lifted a finger...I hate that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I feel the same way. I could clean all day and when hubby comes home it looks like ive done nothing. so thats why i dont do much anymore =]
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallditto..the house looks just great untill kids get in from school and by time so gets home it's like i just sat on my ass all day

dee778

Answer by dee778 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I third that! I guess maybe it is just a state of mind for the most part because you know that when the kids wake up or get home from school it's going to be a disaster! Probably when your hubby gets home too! For me, I feel that way when there is a HUGE mes and I'm only able to make a dent in it!
    Taffy_Tafolla

Answer by Taffy_Tafolla at 4:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I feel like this a lot!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I know that feeling, everyday! If you find out how to get rid of it let me know!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'm So with You! By the Time I'm done its all messed up Again! People only visit when I & the House look the worst too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yeppers....i love random visits cuz the house is always in shambles and it will look like we are slobs but really i just havent done my dayly cleaning. its a endless job and sometimes it doesnt seem worth doing. i had a friend that had 4 kids and somehow kept her house clean. i wish i knew her secret.
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• oh I know how you feel.. and day with cleaning...sweepingand then everyone comes in, tracks in dirt, pulls out their toys, leaves everything out...

slapping forehead

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i know that feeling you came clean untill your blue in the face and then when the kids or hubby or boyfriend come home they either sit on there asses and make a mess and then you once again have to clean it up like they can't or don't know how to
    mom_in_need75

Answer by mom_in_need75 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009