Where can I stay when I go BACK to a STATE my Ex-Abuser lives I will be going for my Child Modification of Child Custody CASE "DEPOSITION TIME!"

Man I am SO Scared!! I am on Rx's But that only helps for so much!!
I think about staying at a HOTEL out of the Town he lives. But my KIDS will want to see me and GO WITH ME!! Before the CASE is gone to court. I know what NOT to do. BUT I want to FILL I am in a safe environment not just a "SITTING DUCK."
Does any one have a suggestion??

AKE-Loves3

Asked by AKE-Loves3 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Travel

• If you stay out of twn can your kids just stay in the hotel room while you are at court? How old are they? Do they stay eith you all the time or will you be visiting your kids?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• you should see if they have a woman shelter...um if not then stay with family or have a friend with you...if none of this works then have a phone at all times and if he trys anything call the cops
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• pick your hotel... but also, notify the local police.. and let them know why you are there, and let them also know that you are afraid, but you wont be doing anything to let him know you are around, but just in case you want them to know what is going on... make friends with the locals... also, the hotel you are staying at.. let them know that under no circumstances is anyone to call, page, or see you.. and make sure that gets spread to all shifts
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2009