does it really work???

im 35 weeks and my baby is 100% breech, monday the doc is going to try to filp the baby but i have been told it hurts bad and that only 20% of the time will it even work...but i was reading about other ways to help turn it like get on you hands and nees with you head laying on the ground or put your legs in the air with a pillow supporting your back do they really work???

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 2:07 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 31 weeks, and my baby was breech until last week. My Dr told me to walk around on all 4's in a circle around my living room twice a day! I thought he was a nut! But it worked! She is finally head down. You may feel dumb doing it, but its worth a try! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i wouldnt worry to much about it your 35 weeks babies can stay breech til they are about ready to come out they are always moving
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well i would feel stupid but i do it anyway with my 2 year old he thinks he is a dog
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009