36 5 days weeks, dilated to one, just lost my mucus plug, how much longer?

My concern is that this is number three for me and I have to have c-section because my first two were c-section and I have been having contractions since Tuesday night, they are about 5-10 min apart with a lot of pelvic pressure, I am more concerned with the pressure then anything else, I really don't feel good but my midwife as of Wed. didn't seem too concerned. I can't take the pain but they won't do anything, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go get checked . but it could still be a while before labor. ive been dialated to a one for 5 weks now .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• you can still have a few weeks...theres no telling im 35 weeks and iv been at 2 cm and effaceing for the past 10 days and my belly hurts bad to and i have been haveing pelvic pressure, havent lost my plug just yet though...idk i may take some time but you can have a baby naturally even with 2 c-sections!!!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I can't have my baby naturally because of how my uterus is, it can rupture and then that could mean death for both my baby and I.
    Anonymous

• that is why i said go get checked that is the only way you will know .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'd go and tell them you want checked - tell them what has been happening & tell them you want to know for sure whats going on
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 2:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• More then 4 contractions an hour you are supposed to call your doc! 5-10 mins apart sounds like early labor to me- please call.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I talked to my midwife and she said unless I am bleeding or my water breaks I am just gonna have to deal with the pain!
    Anonymous