shopping at motherhood maternity

Has anyone been shopping at motherhood maternity latly. I went there this past weekend cause i need some clothes and that and JCpenny are the only places close to me that carry maternity. Walmart has a very small selection. But anyways, does anyone else thing they have gotten a little steep on there prices? I mean even the slae items were $24 and up. There tank tops were $15 and up. I ended up not getting anything because i thought maybe this weekend we can go down to houston which is like 100 miles away. So does anyone have any other store suggestions to get maternity clothes? I want the most for my money. I would like to get more things on sale so i can get more items.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• oh, and I looked online and some things were cheaper and more sale items, but i don't have a credit or debit card? And they don't do the electronic check thing.
    Anonymous

• I have noticed that! But I went to their website, and believe it or not, things seem to be cheaper on there. The sale section on the website is pretty big, and the prices were alot lower than in the store. I also got a lot of my maternity clothes at Target.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Target, K-Mart, TJMaxx
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Ross is where I got all my maternity clothes - that and walmart
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 2:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I havent been in there recently but i thought it was pretty expensive and not worth the money when I was pregnant (my son is almost two). I bought my maternity jeans at old navy. They have (or at least had) some cute tops too.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Once Upon A Child carries maternity clothes, if you have one near you, if not perhaps you can find another second hand store. Usually maternity clothes don't get much use out of them anyway.
    Anonymous

• Get regular clothes only bigger, especially shirts. Thats what I did.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I know! I shopped at motherhood maternity once and never went again. It was so expensive so I jus got my stuff at ross or wal-mart after that.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• You can shop at OldNavy.com and they have a pretty good selection of maternity clothes, good sales and shipping is only $5.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Shop thrift stores. No one wears maternaity clothes for more than 9 months so when they donate them they're not that worn and most are in good condition. Its so much cheaper and I got a ton of old navy/gap and other labled clothes for like 2 dollars.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009