You think Bio oil works on stretch marks?

Proud2bJmom

Asked by Proud2bJmom at 2:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Health

• There is nothing besides laser removal that will completely get rid of them. I have been using this stuff made by Avon and it has smoothed them tremendously! I didn't even expect it to work, I was just ordering to help out a friend and decided I would try it. My stretch marks are over 5 years old so they were already faded some but they were still deep. This stuff has made them less noticable. I really recommend that you try it. I've also heard that straight vitamin E oil works wonders but have not tried it.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 2:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Stretch marks aren't on the surface of the skin. They are tears deep in the layers. Nothing topical will repair the tearing.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• There is nothing that will remove stretch marks other than laser removal as mentioned by the above poster.

Just like nothing will help you stop them from appearing.
    Anonymous