new to cafemom

Hi everyone just wanted to say i was new to cafemom and wanted to say HELLO. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Are the people on this site nice?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol . most of them are just rude but yes you can find some nice people here . welcome
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Agree with top post enjoy
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 2:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Most of them are nice, I am! Mrs.Owen86 is. (LOL) And if they are not nice, don't pay attention to them. Welcome
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• dewey scoles is nice, too.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hey, I'm still somewhat new as well, but welcome!
    I'm doing quite well today :)
    As for people here, yes the majority are nice and give you bery helpful advice, but watch out for the anons.
    You need a thick skin somedays. And some are quite rude.
    As long as you can keep a straight face (from laughing at the stupidity) a thick skin and a open mind you'll be good to go :)
    Join some groups you feel you fit into and you'll make friends in no time.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Welcome...I hope you enjoy the site. It's what you make of it and not all "anons" are rude!
    Anonymous

• A lot of people aren't nice. If I were you I'd avoid the Newcomers group. CafeMom seems to think it's a frienly welcoming group for newbies. WRONG!
    Anonymous

• Welcome to CM! I am doing well, thanks! There are all kinds on this site . . . you will have to decide who you like for yourself!!!! Watch out for stalker anons . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hi, I'm nice.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Hello there Jaxsmommy09 and welcome to CafeMom!
    I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
    There are a lot of very nice people here and a lot of wonderful groups to join in on.
    Yes, there are some people who seem to have their bad days, but you just take what they say with a grain of salt or ignore them completely.
    Take your time wandering around and getting used to the different things here.
    Have fun!
    ~Karla~
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2009