Does anyone know of anything that can get rid of stretch marks??

Mine need to go.LOL

LND

Asked by LND at 2:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• nothing will really get rid of them. You can apply a coco butter stretch mark lotion to prevent further ones but existing stretch marks aren't going to go away. They will fade from red to white after time!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Mederma
    Anonymous

• Apart from cosmetic procedures, I can't think of anything that might actually make them go away, but there are things that fade them. I used Avon's stretch mark lotion stuff for a while after I gave birth and it was a miracle worker. Now I'm using it and Palmers skin firming stuff for after pregnancy and weight loss and they're helping so much. I have an online Avon store, if you decide to order that and don't have a representative. IMO, it's really good.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother really lives up to its promises. I noticed a texture difference after just a few days and fading after a few weeks. Very good stuff! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• they made fade but they will never go away unless u have surgery.You cannot "unstretch " skin .
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• that is correct it is impossible to make them reverse but if you use a lotion like Mary Kay Visibly fit body lotion they will appear smaller because it firm the rest of your skin and plumps it up so that the lines sort of dissapear with you skin....

TimeWise® Visibly Fit™ Body Lotion
    It's the lift you've been looking for! This silky-smooth body lotion combines the benefits of our patented* TimeWise® complex with the benefits of amino acids and botanicals. It improves skin firmness, provides up to 10 hours of moisturization and improves skin elasticity and texture.
    $22 regularly but all first time ordering customers get 25% off of their order because I know you will love the product.

TimeWise® Visibly Fit™ Body Lotion combines the benefits of a patented* complex to help reduce the visible signs of aging while it:
    Provides up to 10 hours of moisturization.
    Helps even skin tone, minimizes the appearance of roug
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• TIME!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2009