Need to sell...and buy

Help, ok so i need to sell my old crib and changing table/dresser, because I bought a cherry crib and want a cherry changer to match. Well I know have a changing table, a dresser, a toddler bed and two cribs in one room, I need to buy the new changer as well as a glider/rocker with ottoman, I HAVE NO FREAKIN SPACE... and I am nesting , yeah! So i am trying to find out the fastest ways to sell, I do not consign, I worked for a shop, and you totally get ripped off and then they over price your stuff. Ebay is too expensive, I really don't want to have to pay to make money on stuff I already paid for, when I really need the money to buy the other baby stuff I need, I tried posting to craigslist.org, does anyone know of any fast ways to sell baby stuff, Or anyone interested in buying? hell if you know anyone with a glider and ottoman for sale cheap let me know that too!!!

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love craigs list I have bought MANY things for my baby off of there, I would list your items under both baby+kids and furniture.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• craigslist is good and you sell your stuff pretty fast
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• how much are you selling this stuff for???
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• go too craigslist.org good place too sell and also buy
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Did you use it on a previous baby? If it is used, I wouldn't personally pay that much. I would pay up to $200 and it would have to be in really good shape. And of course, in a style that I like. That's just me, though.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• well the price of 270.00 was considering the fact i paid a fortune for the changer/dresser they alone are cheapest at 250.00 I dropped the price down to 200 to see if i get any bites, I atleast have to get that, the changing table is awesome and in really good condition, The crib is the 4.n.1 convertible, with 3 heights for the mattress, Its well worth 200.00 so hopefully someone will want it so I can get it out of this room lol. I appreciate all of your advice. i bought the crib for the new baby on craigslist, the damn people had it together backwards lol She was like well its ugly and the mattress doesn't move like its supposed to there is only the one heighth, I got it home, It was all backwards, it didnt have the different positions and if she had faced the back the right way she would have seen it was beautiful... So I got a great deal. I love CL.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009