Turbo Tax

How long does it take to get your tax money using Turbo Tax if it's being direct deposited into your bank account? I know I asked this last night--but I only got 3 responces, hopefully I get more today!

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 9-14 days.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• go to the IRS web site it will tell you the day they are depositing your check thats what I have done before

https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp  try here

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My sisters did hers on Tuesday and e-filed, I sent mine by mail on Wed. She got hers two weeks later on Friday and I got mine the very next day. I'm not sure that it's any faster than sending it by mail. I think the real question of time depends on when you do your taxes, not how. I did mine early Feb. Too many people wait until the end of March, beginning of April and then it takes longer, because they are doing everyone's at the same time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009