high risks pregnancies?

i have had two emergency c-sections one due to abrupting and almost bleeding to death resulting in my daughter being born at 24 weeks, the second one was this last October and he was in major distress and had to be taken at 31 weeks and he was born with sepsis.

does this mean that they will make my next pregnancy high risk because of what has happened in the past??

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 2:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably, but don't think of that as a bad thing! I'm a high risk mommy to- also expecting my 3rd. The only real difference is that you will be monitored more closely and given preventative care based on your history. I personally welcome the extra monitoring and preventative care- I believe that that is helping me get as far as I am in my current pregnancy. Good luck!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• depends . most likely yes they will just to be safe . im high risk beecause of preterm with my first that they had to stop , then 3 miscarriages . its good they did keep me high up because ive been in for preterm labor 3 times so far .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i also had preterm labor with my first two that had to be stopped and then on the first one i got toxemia really bad and had to be induced. the first two pregnancies went full term with medical help. will they take this also into consideration??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• they will take it all . most likely yes you will be a high risk pregnancy next time . they may even just set you on bedrest from the get go , that is how i have been .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Most likely yes you will be considered high risk, but wouldn't you rather be considered that so maybe they watch you a little more closely this time? If it were me, I would rather have to go to the dr more, and maybe rest in bed more and stuff, to be more safe know what I mean?
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 3:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009