What should I do?

I want to go back to school, but dont have much time and i dont think i'll ever have the balls to go BY MYSELF! (i'm shy) anyways, my sister is doing a dental assistant program and wants me to do it with her. Its 2 nights a week, which would fit my schedule, but i'm not sure if i should do it or not? I would rather do medical assisting but if i dont do this class i feel like i'll NEVER go back to school on my own. If i do this class at least i'll have something to fall back on, right? Also, I'm not sure when i'll be getting a job, since i am a stay at home mom now. It could be another year before i go back. What should I do, take the classes or not?

Is there any dental assistants out there? Do you like it and do they pay decent? Thanks for any help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Maybe you should be seeing a psychologist about your shyness (which borders on excessive, in my opinion)and fix that before deciding on a career.

Anonymous

• My friend is a dental assistant and she makes good money, but don't be afraid to do what you want to do. Call the school and ask for some info. and see if you can do what you want 2 nights a week. What can it hurt? You can sit quietly in class if you want to and if you don't like it after one semester then don't go back. Signing up for school and interacting with professors will give you practice for life and interviews. Get out there girl! Im a blusher and I go places red or not!! LOL
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009