Ex friend//baby shower//should I??

Ok so I was very close friends with a girl for along time. Well she dated this guy & was absolutely head over heels for him (I didn't really know him) Well they broke up & 2 years later me & my friend didn't hang out much anymore we still like said hey & called every now & then but wasn't as close as we had been before. Well me & her X boyfriend started hanging out and we ended up dating. At first she was very MAD!! But now me & him have been together for A LONG time & we have a baby on the way. Me & her say hi when we see each other but don't talk much. Her sister is my BEST FRIEND in the world. All of her sisters are invited to my baby shower. Should I invite her also just so she is not left out or would that seem like a mean thing to do? I love her to death still, I just don't know if shed be hurt if i didn't invite her or think i was rubbing it in her face if i did... I'm not a boyfriend stealer it just kind of happened

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 2:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would invite her if you dont not only is it mean but it is like you are guilty about being with her ex
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• That's a tough place to be. Could you ask the opinion of her sister-your best friend? She knows her sister and how she would react, doesn't she?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• that is a hard one it could go either way but sense you are inviting the rest of her family i would go a head and invite her too so she is not left out but again don't get hurt if she chooses not too show up good luck know the feeling kinda in the same boat my self all though my friend never dated him she just liked him but lives 900 miles away from us and only meet him once so go figure lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I'd invite her. If she doesnt want to come she doesnt have to. I kind of think it would rubbing it in her face if you invited all of her sisters and not her. Like you said it's not like you dont get along, you just arent best friends anymore.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Ask your best friend to ask her sister how she would feel about it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I would invite her ONLY if you WANT to. Dont do it out of obligation, because that always leads to danger. If you still love her and want her to be there, than you should invite her : )
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 3:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Send her an invitation in the mail and put a little note in it saying u won't be mad if she doesn't show up but u didn't wanna be rude and not invite her. Tell her how u still feel and ask her how she feels.
    Anonymous

• me personally-call her....ask her if she would like to come...what can it hurt??
    MLH92108

Answer by MLH92108 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010