has anyone else?

has anyone gone from one cm dilated to three cm dilated in a weeks time? and then how long was it before they had their baby?
thanks for the help

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its possible it is going to go fast for you but remember that the last few cm may drag on and on it still maybe awhile
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• it can still be a few more weeks sit back and relax cuz you never now it can be tonite whereas it can be in 2 weeks...im 2 cm and i have been for 10 days...but with my first i was started and i was 2-3 for 10 hours then out of nowhere i jumped to 10
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow I have been three cm since monday they will check me again this monday. I hope it is not too much longer, I loved being pregnant but not so much any more! I want to have my baby now! I am not having regular contractions, tear tear I hope he is born this week end
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009