Am I the only one who sees sex as gross?

I mean, I love sex. It's a beautiful thing and wicked fun too. But if you think about it. One person's body actually going inside another person's body with attempt to spill fluids. Augh. And all the fluids, it makes a mess. Granted, it gives you a beautiful baby who's absolutely adorable but still.

Plus I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I'm tired of all the stretching and pulling and my back going out that I'm blaming the whole thing on the fact that sex is fun. Haha.

TotallyWarped

Asked by TotallyWarped at 2:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol i never really thought about it . if you want to put it all like that tho then yes .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes it's messy and gross!
    Anonymous

• i find it gross and very messy i take a shower EVER time after having sex
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes its messy but fun and the reason birth hurts so bad is so we do not do it as much lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yeah seriously, i always take a shower after.
    In movies, have you ever wondered- when they wake up next to someone and look all pretty and in love and stuff- how are they not alll crusty and nasty.... and stinky

or like afternoon sex in the office....

I'm sorry but people would be able to smell that....yech

but I still love it
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i think sex is beautiful experience thats shared between two people that love each other. (in most cases) Having someone elses body fluids does sound a little icky, but when you think about it that what its far thats why our body have those reproductive organs and bodily fluid. I actually think its a amazing how it all comes together nothing less than amazing and miracle from GOD.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• As far as sex smelling..it shouldnt have a smell I was told by my doctor that sex shouldnt have a smell. I certainly dont smell anything after sex. That may need to be checked out!!
    Anonymous

• i love sex, but than again you of all people know that. i dont think its gross
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 5:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't think it's gross. I love sex, and would have it more if DH and I weren't so tired at night lol! We used to have it every day, now it's only on the weekends :( Which is sad.

Anon, there is a certain aroma that comes with sex. It's different for everyone but you can definitely smell sex. I mean, unless you just don't sweat or produce any body fluids at all!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Look at the equipment! I don't think I've ever seen a handsome penis or a pretty vajayjay! But, it is fun...;-)
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009