important flordia question

How in the world does minorities live in FL. Thats all you see. A house down there goes for over 200,000 how are they doing it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ive seen houses cheaper and apartments to ... and how is this important?
    Anonymous

• ur guess is as good as mine! They're probably all on assistance and abusing the system! Or maybe living 5 families to one house haha
    Anonymous

• I used to live in a Florida. I'm not a minority but even I couldn't afford a house there. Rent is more reasonable. Also, people make more money there. Even jobs at burger king paid $10 an hour!
    Anonymous

• Not sure where you lived, but I live in FL, and BK does not pay $10 an hour where I'm at. Jobs are disappearing around here. It's getting very hard to live around here, since you can't find a job, and if you can find one, it doesn't pay enough to live on. And I'm not a minority.
    Anonymous