$$$$$$$ Still happy with your president? $$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$1 trillion deficits seen for next 10 years
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090320/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_budget

“The latest figures, even worse than expected by top Democrats, throw a major monkey wrench into efforts to enact Obama's budget, which promises universal health care for all and higher spending for domestic programs like education and research into renewable energy.”

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The boneheads that still support Obama....will continue to do so, so long as they continue to get their monthly government allowance. They don;t care about the future, because they have no future themselves. They don't care about anyone but themselves and their self-interests. They are emotionally stunted children, who are incredibly naive, and wishy washy.

They'll would never survive the next major multi-state terrorist attack...they'll all be running around like Chicken Little!
    Anonymous

• Alright already lady!
    Anonymous

• lol i think this was posted already but i was never happy with him
    Anonymous

• Well this is a great post.. One of 47,000 about him today.. An i didnt vote for him so im happy seeing all the reactions to "the man that was going to save them from bush"... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Actually yes I am.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:15 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes, thanks for asking. I am still glad that you continue to worry about my vote and the confidence in my voting. It really wells me up. I never expected to have someone watch out for me this way every single day, sometimes twice a day. I feel I should return the favor! Would you like a soda or something?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes. Yes I am. I like renewable energy. Which creates jobs and will save us money in the long run. As a college student, I like that he is trying to make it so more of us can attend college. I like that he is trying to improve our education system over all. And I like the idea of universal health care. Thanks for asking though. If someone asks tomorrow, would it be all right if I just cut and pasted this answer? I'm gonna get carple tunnel syndorme responding to this kind of question all the time lol =D
    KBurlison

Answer by KBurlison at 3:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• YES love him......cant blame him for what was happening in the economy before he took office.
    That is like blaming a firefighter for a burning building......its already burning and he did not start the fire....he is just there to do his best to put the fire out!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, still happy so far. How about we pull out of the illegal war in Iraq? How about we leave Korea?

Those two things combined would save billions and billions and billions of dollars.

And again, Obama is not promoting Universal Health Care. I swear, most of you have no clue what UHC is or else you would STOP calling President Obama's plan UHC.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:31 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• yes I am! it's a prediction and I can find a prediction that it won't happen too if I google
    Anonymous