Can Somebody Tell me EVERYTHING about WII Fit?

What games does it come with? Can you buy an extra board and have 2 people exercising at one time? Are all the exercises done standing on teh board? Or do you use the control for some stuff. Is there a reason it cost 90 bucks. Does it come with a lot of stuff or is that just because of the popularity? Tell me everything you know!

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 3:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can do yoga, running, hula hoop, 6 balance games, boxing... Theres 4 categories: Yoga, Strength, Balance, and Aerobic. So far for the Fit it is one player. Except for the running because you dont use the board. Most exercises are done on the board and you use the control sometimes. It costs so much because you get the board with the game. On the game also, you can track your weight, make weight loss (or gain) goals, track your bmi, balance, and all exercising you do even not on the game. You can use your Mii character. Thats about all I can really think of for now. I hope this helped!
    PirishRose

Answer by PirishRose at 7:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i love mine ill pm you
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009