I am on my third pregnancy, when will i start to show?

I feel like I am showing but have gained no weight. I am 6 weeks along and feel like my stomach is already pooching! Help!

katiesunset

Asked by katiesunset at 3:12 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 6 weeks you are not showing. the baby isnt even big enough to see with a normal ultra sound yet and is still behind your pelvic bone. most likely depending on your body type maybe around 12 weeks or so . the pooching you have most likely is from bloating .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• No you should not be showing yet it is WAY to soon. Maybe you just are more relaxed about this one and that is why your tummy is pooched out. With both of my girls I did not show until 5-6 mths.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I just keep reading that women show really early with their third. A bunch of moms I talked to at the doctor said they showed about 7-8 weeks!
    katiesunset

Answer by katiesunset at 3:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• that isnt possible the baby is still behind the pelvic bone .. bloating could be that cause . im on my 5th pregnancy 3 were miscarriage and i wasnt that big to begin with and i still didnt show til about 13 weeks . i noticed it at about 13 weeks my husband and others noticed around 18 weeks .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yeah. I am smaller. I guess it really is just the bloating. i cant wait to get past this first trimester. ugh :(
    katiesunset

Answer by katiesunset at 3:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i bet . not much longer lol you got 6 down only 6 to go then your in the 2nd trimester lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Ok, say what you want, But I am a big girl and I was showing already a bit at 10 weeks this time (third) and by 12 weeks it was apparent I was pregnant. My sister even saw a picture and didn't believe it until she saw me in person.

I am now 16 weeks and happily carrying around a big enough belly already that it's obvious. :)

Maybe it is or was bloating, but honestly, it's kind of irritating to have it said. kwim?
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• what do you mean say what i will i told her first off that most likely around 12 weeks she would show . but she isnt at 6 weeks . no need to try to start a fight
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Congrats! Yeah, I want to believe its the baby! haha. Im hoping that I will start to show soon. I cant wait!
    katiesunset

Answer by katiesunset at 3:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am on my third- by 6 weeks I was losing weight but my pants dug in- sweats were my friend.
    by 12 weeks I started pooching- did not gain weight back until about 15 weeks.
    Now I am over my starting weight at 23 weeks.
    I was told by one of my students that I just ballooned out over night... I was looking alil chubby, then all of a sudden I was looking a lil preg.

we are all different.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009