How come no other president has gone on talk shows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is suck a relaxed enviroment and no other wanted to get tripped up and say the wrong thing...they preffered to stay with the scripted stuff. LOOK at what happen to bas A** Obama he made a comment about his bowling skills being similar to special olympics last night on LENO....that was a BIG NO NO!!!
    Anonymous

• they had better more important things to do
    Anonymous

• he was joking dummy!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Couldn't be bothered? I dunno. But I thought that it was great that he chose to do it. It gave him an opportunity to communicate with millions of people who may not watch the news, or the politics programs out there.
    KBurlison

Answer by KBurlison at 3:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Because other Presidents are focused on solving the ISSUES of the nation. Not on their poll numbers and campaign dollars.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes SOONMOMMYOF3 I knew he was joking.......and I personally was not offened, BUT there are people out there who just wait for a slip. It sucks that there are people like that...BUT that is just the world we live in. Everyone looking at him waiting for him to mess up.
    Personally I found it just all in good fun......I think Barack Rocks!!!
    Anonymous

• How come you keep asking questions about the president? Are you hating on him?
    Everyone messes up and says things that get taken out of context! GWB could barely talk!
    Anonymous

• Ahhh....but at least GWB had the good sense to NOT appear on a late night TV show for ratings!

Nobama is the first sitting president to ever do a show like this. Can you say a waste of time?
    Anonymous

• because he's a rockstar!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Class?
    Anonymous