what have you said lately

what have you said lately that made you dh mad? me? well he was trying to screw in a light bulb and he was a bit tipsy and it was taking a really long time. i stand back watching him laughing of course and said "so hon how many pollocks does it take to screw in a light bulb" ( hes polish but didnt find it funny)

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• imstalking.gif Im Stalking You image by Krazie_Joka

Anonymous

• lmao jodi so am i i forget what dummy was doing but i was watching him and laughing at him he wasnt to happy
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lol, mine... gee hunny do you need help?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• LOL that is funny!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/commentcherry/cherrytap/comment_graphics/funny_misc/images/041208patfunny12.gif

wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My dad is getting a quote for a deck on my house. Wehn he showed me the design I asked him if he would measeure me sitting down in the chair so I would know how high to make the railing. I want to be able to see my dd playing in the yard not railing in my face...he was a little annoyed and told me I sound just like my mother...drives him nuts when we over think every little detail.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Last night my husband bought new clippers (he broke the one he had) and he was trying to cut his hair. So, me being the nice wife that I am offered to help and I did a very nice job if I do say so myself. So, I'm all finished and he picks up the clippers and starts going at his head again. I'm like what the heck it looks perfect he was like "whatever". So he gets finished and I look at him and it looks fine until...he turns his head. He had gotten way too close to the sides of his head. On both sides. It looked like stripes like freakin' kid n' play or some goofy looking sh*t. I told him he looked like a moron and he should have just left well enough alone and he didn't appreciate that. Oh well.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 3:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Grammatically corrected him. But I do it every day LOL

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I was trying to loosen up a jar,amy husband said ,"here let a man do it" I said ya know where I could find one?. He called me a smartass.lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• lmao val i would of said the same thing
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 20, 2009