TWILIGHT

why do women and young girls like this movie and books so much ? and do u like it are dis like it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• i like it i get into watching the love movies
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I like it! and so does my husband... hes not a women/young girl.... All I can say is why we like is because its our cup of tea!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It is a story that my daughter and I can discuss together. While I usually have a more sophisticated taste in books. Twilight is harmless. I can imagine being a teen again LOL! Despite being poorly written and full of errors.I liked the story line. Until the last book. Cringe.

To be honest I probably wouldn't have been interested, If they hadn't filmed parts of  the film in my hometown.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 3:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I like the books because they were good fast reads that sucked me in. My husband was intrigued enough to ask me to send the books to him in Iraq and half his squadron got sucked into them too.

I also hated the last book though. If that was the first one, I probably wouldn't have continued with the series at all..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• The books are addicting and makes you want to keep reading on......the movie comes out tonight at nidnight...walmart for $17...I'm getting my copy:0)
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:50 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I liked the movie, am only one book into the series but am a fan. I am more addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse series of books----but I love it all!
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 7:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It's a book for people who don't read books.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 7:40 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• TARGET has 3 disc for $17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE books after waiting to read them for along time now they are VERY addicting !!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 7:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I read the books the way you might watch a terrible, cheesy b movie. I think the books are hilarious and awful. But thoroughly entertaining.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 8:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I loved it and have seen the movie a few times and just started the second book.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009